FUDCon India Sep 13 2011 face to face meeting minutes
Present: Rahul, Satya, Shakthi, Saleem, Kashyap, Kushal, PJP, Ramky
– Non-unanimous consensus(from f2f meeting) was on this Tshirt design unless Suchakra wants to try more designs
– Color: Ask Suchakra to try out Tshirt design on ‘light grey’ background.
– Designs for other swag(buttons, posters) was agreed upon.
– Todo: A test run on the poster and t-shirt is needed (Kushal/Shrink to co-ordinate)
– Shrink to send email on poster design(color of O, change two instances of ‘4-6 Nov’, comma at the bottom) to Suchakra.
– Kushal will take care of doing badges
– Vertical banners for auditorium and classrooms (Suchakra within 10 days?)
– Power strips — 10 units, need to buy (Shrink within two weeks)
– 1 TB Hard-disks — 2 units, need to buy (Shrink within two weeks)
– COEP infrastructure . During the FAD. Rahul will check during FAD time on:
* projectors, power management
* wifi access: dry run test.
* consult with COEP regarding informing law enforcement authorities.
– Meet COEP Director with Satish/Rahul. Following up with Abhijit (Shakthi today)
– Todo: Milan picture needs to be updated (Shrink/tatica)
* location page needs to be updated (Saleem)
– Testing Drupal COD (Shrink/Sansari within 10 days)
To run on 8th of October. Details here (Shakthi)
– Waiting to hear from potential sponsors around 09/19 (Satish)
– Talk to GNOME foundation to discuss GNOME Gsoc’ers sponsorship to attend FUDCon (Rahul)
– Some local (India) contributors have booked tickets so far. Remind people (Rahul)
– Tickets for international travellers need to be updated as additional reminder (Satya)
– Invitation letter should preferably come from a letter head within India. Following up with Jared Smith (Satya)
– Follow up with Harish for sponsoring international flight tickets (Satya)
– Last week, PJP, Satya and Murty had meeting w/ Cocoon and got quotes for food.
– PJP is following up.
Ankur Sinha is keeping it updated and will coordinate with Ian. Deadline: Within 10 days.