GNUnify 2010 and Fedora
Notes for self:
* Keep the talks generic and have a good number of slides. Show demos if possible of tech features. Remember that much of the audience is students especially if you are a alloted a morning slot.
* Packaging workshop requires a simple clean example, slides with few points describing which channel to login, which packages to install etc. Random fonts are not necessarily easy to package or get started with
* Spin or remix demos require a offline repository with group information (comps) and createrepo with –update argument is very useful when package content in a repo hasn’t changed or changed much.
* Give away goodies to attract the audience. Going from there to getting contributors is a tough deal. Live with it.
* Everything must be simple and straight forward.